Release 2.80 build 176, March 2013
LAN/WLAN support for Datalogic Windows CE based barcodereaders.
Barcode readers can now sync periodically or on demand via a LAN
or Wireless LAN connection.
- Warning on the barcode reader when scanning a tool that is due for inspection.
- Dropped old ProTool compatibility when processing scanned items.
- Minor improvements and fixes.
Release 2.70 build 170, June 2011
Support for new range of Datalogic Windows CE based barcodereaders to
replace the old Formula series.
- Improved performance on
barcodereader datatransfer i.e. faster data exchange (also for
- SQL2008 R2 compatible.
- Use internal labelprinter (barcode)
printer fonts under Windows 7.
- Improved barcode and text positioning on
Release 2.61 build 153 (nov.2007) … 2.64 build 166,
OSO Remote Support over encrypted connection and with
extra access security (can be disabled).
Windows 7 compatible (both x86 and x64).
Dropped SQL-DMO/SMO functions to simplify SQL data
Removal of the local backup function based on SQL-DMO
(add-on replaces this functionality).
Improved SQL Query Window for support purposes.
Various (25+) minor improvements and fixes.
Release 2.60 build 152, 1/11/2007
Attachments: store multiple files or links for documentation and
manuals (per product and per item)
TMS log; A optionally filtered tree representation of
the TMS history where events are shown per date/time.
Show statistical information of a product/item (no.
of lends, damages etc)
Open a selectable external Crystal Report file (.rpt)
designed for TMS. Client or site specific reports can now easily be
added to TMS.
improved: Find item can also search in product and
improved: The file menu and central toolbar now
always puts the selected screen in the foreground iso toggle the
selected function on or off.
Release 2.51 build 145, 1/1/2007
- Windows Vista compatible (both x86 and x64).
- Improved support for Terminal Server.
- TMS site selector; user can link to a TMS
site at startup or change site from within TMS.
- TMS can now be started more than once on a
single PC but only one session for each site.
- Switched to Crystal Reports as report manager
for improved reporting capabilities.
- Text note per product and per item.
- Various improvements to database, screens and
Release 2.20 build 97, 1/8/2006
- Edit item; The date the item is created is shown and
the Last Inspection Date can now manually be changed.
- Edit item; Added option to change the
- Memo of non-operational items is now also
shown in other and history quick view screens
- increased the width of the company# field in
reports to accomodate the long Electrabel codes
- fix: jump from find window to non-operational
item failed in some cases
- fix: rare freeze of the Itembag when the
buttonstrip is shorter than the number of buttons and the window
itself is moved partly off screen.
- Added option to print new barcode(s) after
change of CompanyNr, EmployeeID or ProductCode
- Added option to change the DepartmentID,
FunctionID and ProductGroupID
- improved: lookup of last owner for returned
serialized items in import/process barcode records process
- improved: date selection on reports now
includes 'to date'
- various minor fixes and improvements.
Release 2.19 build 91, 1/2/2006
- Added: function to change the storage
location for a number of items at once
- Added: Find item function, search for
CompanyNr now also searches SerialNr
- Added: SerialNr permanently shown in all
'Manage->... overview' forms (previously only as tooltip under
- Improved autocomplete function in forms with
the StorageLocation field.
- fix?: F1 - help key failed in some rare cases
- fix: fmProductList, copy product failed.
- Employee list; first 50 chars of employee
note is available as tooltip.
- ProductItems per storage location overview;
left panel with storage locations is incomplete.
- Process itembag; a return of a serialized
product is automatically booked from the last owner.
But when the current owner is 'STOCK', i.e. the item not is
lend, it was booked as a lend by STOCK.
This handling is now improved and the return fails with the '...
doesn't own item' message.
This also applies for non-serialized products which are
automatically booked from the first person
who has lend the equal or more number of items (excluding
- fix: drag n drop on issued items overview in
summarized mode rejected selected employee.
- fix: fmEmployeeEdit, employee edit didn't
show memo (info).
Release 2.18 build 88, 1/12/2005
- Employee, Product and Supplier overviews based on
OSOSQLLV (sorting, usage of colors etc).
- Improved 'find' function in Employee, Product and
- Improved usage of tooltips in listviews (in
overview screens etc)
- Show tools of selected employee from employee
- After 'add to stock' the lends screen will jump
to the item just added for improved feedback.
(previously this screen just refreshed)
- bugfix: ProductItemList; selection of '(all)'
didn't show all items in storage locations
- 'Special barcode transaction handling'
configuration option. Introduced for Electrabel to improve the
handling of existing toolroom labels. The Electrabel option assumes
that all ProductCodes are unique companynrs. Consequently old -
previously automatic - ExxonMobil BNL RR label handling is now made
- bugfix: Quickview 'other', jump to non-serialized
non-operational item (damaged etc) failed (did not select item).
- Change of Supplier ID enabled
- Change of ProductCode enabled
- New historical and statistical reports:
- report 'Items never lent' (actually below threshold and within
- report 'products never issued' ( " " )
- report 'Top 100 of lent products' (within date range)
- report 'Top 100 of lending employees' ( " " )
- report 'Top 100 of issued products'
- report 'Top 100 of employees with issued items'
- report 'Top 100 of damaged products'
- report 'Top 100 of employees with damaged items'
- report 'Top 100 of missing products'
- report 'Top 100 of employees with missing items'
- report 'Top 100 of repaired products'
- report 'Top 100 of discarded products'
- Improvements of the 'Add to Stock' screen
(storage location auto complete etc.)
Release 2.17 build 87, 1/8/2005
- When out of licenses TMS will show the
workstations running TMS.
- Corrected problem in SQL server availability
routine when SQL is running on Windows Server 2003 SP1
- Corrected problem with Window->AutoOrganize
- Corrected problem in the Orderlist report + layout changes
- Help (F1) now calls TMS.pdf iso TMS.chm (v2 helpfile)
- various improvements and layout corrections (lost track)
Release 2.16 build 84, 1/4/2005
- The lend time of overdue items in the lends
overview are now colored red
- added 'Add items to stock' in Edit menu.
- When an Employee or Product has a history the
delete action will offer to deactivate instead.
- fix: /ini commandline didn't accept multiple
spaces between ini and configfile
- fix: some minor flaws in the add to stock screen
- Delete history now optionally deletes non
serialized issued items
- /SetDefaults commandline; reset value
NumEmployeeLen to 6 in AppConfig
- fmEmployeeEdit; changed 'Retired' button to
- fmProductEdit; changed 'Phased out' button to
- fmEditItemPrice; improved with TcNumEdit and
- AppLib:ParseFormulaData() + fmToolBag; toolbag
error for transactions from/to Deactivated employees
- fmFindItem; searching for productcode and companynr
improved (not only from start)
- p_ProcessItemBagItem; increase of
amount (type 7) of productitems logged when using the FORCE command.
Release 2.15 build 80, 15/12/2004
- rptDueCheckItems; storage location added
- added logging of item additions (EM request); ItemNOK type 7 + report
- Error on right mouse click on item when switched
between fmItemsIssued or fmProductItemlist to the lending or stock
overview + possibly erroneous display of popup menu
- Return of Missing, Inspected and repaired
serialized items directly to Issueowner or cluster iso STOCK
- RptDueInspectedItems; Storage location added
expanding Inspection to clusters items and issued
- improved TimeStr display in ItemQuickview history
- Sortorder for date and numeric fields now no
longer in character order but date/num order.
- fmFindItem; improved ProductCode display in results
- fmItemQuickView; enter key now triggers (is equal
- Extra information to an e-mail support message
added like @@version and MDAC version
- rptClusterContent did not have a sortorder; now
set to ProductCode, CompanyNr
Release 2.14 build 76, 11/11/2004
- Added Find Item screen and jump technique to
search for items and jump from one item to another
- Bug fix: Currency symbol now properly displayed
on all reports
- Ability to move an item straight from Issue to
Lend and back (with proper logging)
- Edit Add-Ons in Configuration screen
- Print Storage location on barcode labels
- some bug fixes
Release 2.13 build 74, 15/10/2004
- New Report 'Cluster that are due'
- addition of TMS Add-Ons under 'Extra' via
- direct link to http://tms.objectso.nl website
under help menu
- e-mail support request via mail with TMS and
Windows info implemented
Release 2.12 build 70, 1/10/2004
- New Reports added
- Some minor bug fixes
Release 2.11 build 65, 1/6/2004
- ProductItemList has been redesigned to
Items per StorageLocation
- Duration representation adjusted (D H M)
- Improved numeric entry control implemented (TcNumEdit).
- Some minor bug fixes
Release 2.00..2.10, jan. thru apr. 2004 major
revision of TMS
- Implemented OSOSQLLV lists where possible
(all but Employee, Product and Supplier screens).
- New products (iso only items) can now
transparently be added in 'Add to Stock' screen.
- Adjustable splits added to all manage screens
- Storage Location added to items
- Tool Clusters implemented (NedTrain)
- bugfix: override of stop from lends where the
stock is 0 not possible
- Improved handling of itembag errors and improved suggest solution
- Added barcode data junk filter to the itembag
- Added ItemCheck screens + report (NedTrain)
- Added Retention of ItemNOK and logging data
- Changes to the way global settings
- Rename of an EmployeeID enabled (replaces
- Improved Edit of Item information like price and storage
- Lots of new reports and possibilities and
improved user interface
- Various technical improvements such as
starting different TMS databases via the /INI parameter, support
of UDL files etc...